TO MAKE PEARLS:
- Using wider setting on pasta machine
- Work on a smooth tile so the pearls will stick to the tile
- Press the EnP into a small piece of dampened sponge (acts as mold release) before pushing FIRMLY into the clay.
TO MAKE DOTS:
- Use a thinner setting on the pasta machine
- Work on a hard worksurface like a tile
- Press the EnP into a small piece of dampened sponge before pushing FIRMLY
- Work on paper and scuff the clay up into the EnP to apply to the layer of clay, then lightly press the EnP in the position you want to place it on the sheet of clay.